Are you looking for indoor space for an upcoming event? Upon availability, YMCA facilities are available to rent during specified times. We have a variety of rental options available to fit your needs! Event must be booked at least two weeks in advance. Alcohol is prohibited at the YMCA.
For specific questions or to book a date please contact our Member Engagement Director, Khrystyna Lupkes at 507.376.6197 ext 223
Types of Facility Rentals
YMCA is a great place to hold your child's next birthday party! Our pool parties include 60 minutes of swim time for up to 25 guests and one hour of room time. You are welcome to bring your own food, table service and decorations. The YMCA can provide a Birthday Cake and Birthday T-shirt.
Have a small event like a baby shower or need space for a small meeting? We have a Conference room and other room rental options available. Contact the YMCA for further details.
For an organization or private special event the Gymnasium, Rock Wall or Pool can be rented for private events. Contact the YMCA for pricing, details and availability.
Fridays 3:30-7:30 pm
Saturdays 12:00-5:00 pm
Sundays 1:30-5:00 pm
Call to inquire about other available times
Birthday Parties: 0 - 24 people
Members: $66 - $88
Nonmembers: $110 - $132
Extra Hour - $30 Click here for - 2023 Rental Booklet
25 - 35 People - $30.00
36 - 50 People - $60.00
51 - 75 People - $90.00 Click here for - 2023 Rental Pricing
76 - 100 People - $120.00
Multi-Purpose Room Rental
$30 - $55 per hour
Conference Room Rental
$30 per hour
Kid's Gym Rental
$60 per hour
Large Gym Rental
$120 per hour
- For the safety of your children, there will be 15 minute safety breaks every hour and the Lifeguard will issue a swim test.
- In order for your party to swim you must provide adults in the water swimming with the children that are under the age of 7. Adults must be 14+ years old. I understand that if I do not provide the required amount of adults in the water that my group will not be permitted to swim.
- Ratio of adult to children under 7 years old: 1 adult for every 3 children. Children age 3 and under must have parent/adult [ages 14+] in the water with their children. An adult who has more than one child needs additional children wear either a lifejacket or puddle jumper. Lifejacket required when water reaches armpit and no adult is within arm’s reach.
- If more than 20 swimmers are with the party, prior arrangements must be made with the YMCA. Additional fees apply. The YMCA must maintain a ratio of 1 Lifeguard to every 25 swimmers, which may include other members.
- For sanitary reasons, and due to the possibility of choking, all participants must swim before eating.
- Rentals include 1 hour in pool followed by one hour in party room.
- In the event of a pool closing, due to weather, or other issue, you will be given basketball time in our Gymnasium if possible. Swimming time will not be made up or refunded. All efforts will be made to discuss this with the renting party ahead of time
- The Lifeguard’s word will be final concerning all swim disputes.